Application Deadline: October 1
Criteria for Awarding Financial Assistance
- Must have been a participant in a previous Winnipeg Music Festival
- Must be seriously studying music through Conservatory Canada, Royal Conservatory or other reputable institution at a Grade 10 level or higher
- Must have a letter of approval from present music teacher
- Must have written recommendation from two reputable musicians other than applicant’s music teachers or relatives.
- Must submit proof of acceptance.
- Must be willing to perform at a Festival Showcase or similar event.
The amount of money awarded to each successful applicant will vary according to the number of applications and the amount of money available. A previous recipient may re-apply but may only receive assistance twice.